KNIFE SHARPENING PLANO
Plano’s very own knife store! Cutlery Collection offers sharpening for knives, scissors, razors, and more for Plano and the surrounding area! From the purchase of knives and cutlery to sharpening and repair, Cutlery Collection is prepared and eager to deliver old-fashioned Plano customer service. At Cutlery Collection, we strongly believe knife sharpening is an art, therefore we treat each knife with special care. We are knife sharpening artists located in the Plano area. We use old-fashioned methods to insure the sharpening, of your fine cutlery and knives, meets or exceeds manufacturer’s specifications. We have over 30 years of experience with special training from factories in Germany and Japan on old school methods and techniques guaranteeing quality workmanship.
Band-aids and care in handling our finished work is recommended!
What is involved in sharpening a knife or cutlery? We understand the function and design every knife, cutlery, scissors, etc. we sharpen.
- We do more than sharpen the edge, we thin the blade.
- We restore your knife to its designed function.
- We give your knife an edge that is the strongest, sharpest & longest lasting.
- We trim and reshape the bolster as needed.
- We remove chips, nicks and reshape your knives to original functionality.
Bring your knives in to the store for drop -off service. Cutlery Collection is an authorized service provider for many of the top brands.
The rates for our knife sharpening services are listed below. If you require additional services, contact our service professionals for a quote at 469.366.4496.
This list is just some of our sharpening prices. If you do not see your knife or cutlery item listed, please ask for information on blades you may need sharpening.
- Kitchen Knives – .60 per blade inch
- Daiyamonda Shiage – $0.90 per inch (For Japanese knives)
- Pocket knives – Starting @ $5.00
- Scissors – $5.00
- Hair shear -$5.00 & up
- Fixed blade – $5.00 & up
- Straight Razors – Starting at $10.00
- Pruning Shears and Hedge Clippers – Starting at $5.00
Why Sharpen Knives and Cutlery?
Sharpening knives on a regular basis guarantees your prepared and ready every occasion, whether in the kitchen or not. Imagine preparing for a big celebration and you find your knife or cutlery is dull. Dull knives do not work like designed. Along with cleaning, proper care for your knife requires honing on a regular basis and reshaping of the blade to brighten it back to manufacturer specification.
We are conveniently located on the Tollway at The Shops of Willowbend, in Plano. Come by and See Us Today!